Chicken drumsticks aren’t just for the BBQ, we’ve found this lovely recipe adapted from Tesco.com, it’s perfect for a midweek dish to keep kids and adults alike happy.
Serves 4 | 10 mins to prepare and 45 mins to cook
- 1kg (2lb) Beech Ridge Farm chicken drumsticks (plain or flavoured)
- 3 small red onions, cut into quarters
- 2 peppers, seeded and chopped into chunks
- 400g (13oz) small baby potatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp herbes de provence (or other seasoning you may have)
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200°C, fan 180°C.
- In a large bowl, toss the chicken, onions, peppers and potatoes with the oil and herbes de provence (or other).
- Spread out on a large baking tray and roast in the oven for 30 mins.
- After 30 mins, add the tomatoes to the tray and cook for another 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through (no pink meat).
- Serve divided between plates and drizzle over the tray juices to serve.
- Lovely with a simple salad, crusty bread, baked potatoes or wedges.